I want my old yahoo account back back but i cant access they secretquestio

Closed
iluvpork_misspiggy Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 6, 2016 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2016 - Jun 6, 2016 at 02:25 AM
slightlyupset Posts 1 Registration date Monday June 6, 2016 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2016 - Jun 6, 2016 at 07:24 PM
Hi...ok here is my delima.
Ive been known as iluvpork_misspiggy for over 25yrs.well i have forgotten the pass word.n the phone numbers on the account have long senve been gone.n they no longer use the secret question option to recover an account.how van i edit the accounts info without the pass word?...ive trued password helper..ive trued every thing i can come up with...please..please...i want my messenger list back..i am iluvpork_misspiggy..thank you in this mater
Related:

3 responses

iluvpork_misspiggy Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 6, 2016 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2016
Jun 6, 2016 at 11:52 AM
Yes thank you now if u pay him tbw 48.00id aprwucate...
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jun 6, 2016 at 04:59 PM
Dear Miss Piggy

Yahoo takes your account's privacy and security very seriously. As a security measure, Yahoo will only let your reclaim an account if you can definitively prove you're the rightful owner.

Since Yahoo does not collect much information up-front when you register, there are limited options for verifying that you own an account. Your best option to avoid losing access to your account is to make sure that your account recovery information always stays up-to-date.

When the Password Helper says that your password can't be reset online - If you've tried using the Sign-in Helper and weren't able to get access to your account, other recovery options may not be available. We know it can be frustrating to see the fail page, but in these rare cases, we recommend creating a new Yahoo account.
BunoCS Posts 15472 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 1,534
Jun 6, 2016 at 09:57 AM
slightlyupset Posts 1 Registration date Monday June 6, 2016 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2016
Jun 6, 2016 at 07:24 PM
I have been iluvpork_misspiggyfor years n years

My screat qiesyions were deleted by moderator

.?#2..who deleted by moderator...bill n #3.deleted by moderator...all i need is the passwoed chaned and then email it it me or text it to mu new number deleted by moderator...please would i know all thid onfo if i wasnt wjo i say i am..my real name is deleted by moderator...im begging u please help me get my messenger account back..ot mean the world to me.i dont own a computer.so im tryin to recover my password on my cell phone...please help me