Pendrive is not working and my whole data is lost

Solved/Closed
pcj - Jun 8, 2016 at 12:04 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Jun 21, 2016 at 10:35 AM
Hello, pendrive is not working and my whole data is lost it contain my brother data also so i am very upset all night

SO, THANKS A LOT THANKS THANKS

THANK U GOD FOR HELP ME
IT ONLY FOR GOD

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Jun 10, 2016 at 11:18 AM
Hello pcj,

Don't be upset because there could also be a chance to extract the data from the flash. You could do that by a data recovery software or a Linux Live CD.
Have you tried to put the USB flash in different ports or PCs? If you haven't, my suggestion is to do so, because there could be a conflict with the USB driver on your PC. If it's that so, you have manually update the driver in the Device manager.
You could also try these steps:
1. Open the Command prompt
2. Type the following command:
attrib -h -r -s /s /d X:\*.*
Then hit "Enter" and wait about for some seconds. Beware to respect the spaces between words and script. Change the letter X with that has been assigned to the USB device on your PC.
3. Finally, browse the flash drive and delete the recycle folder and if there is another one called "Autorun" you have to delete that too.

Please, return to the topic to tell me what happened.
ya this problem is solve by the command which is given in the website thanks for your reply
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122 > pcj
Jun 21, 2016 at 10:35 AM
Hey, I'm so happy that I helped.