Phone windows 8.1 phone can't connect to usual home router

Solved/Closed
sashajakimova Posts 1 Registration date Friday June 17, 2016 Status Member Last seen June 17, 2016 - Jun 17, 2016 at 07:33 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 20, 2016 at 03:33 PM
My phone suddenly can't conect to usual home router wifi is ok on and password also all other devices working on the same router,but from yesterday I have a note:Your phone can't conect to requested wifi available.The phone is only 2 months old still in waranty period but can U sugest me some adaptacions or I have to give it on service?I've reset the router restart the phone 100 times all other apps ok. Thanks Sasha
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 17, 2016 at 04:42 PM
Change the password on the router! Then go and make certain the phone has the same password. Then after the phone is connected, connect the rest of your devices. Do you an IP pool set up? You may be running out of IP address in your router if too many are connecting. Connect your phone first, then connect the rest to see if this is the issue!
Thank u very much
sashajakimova
Jun 18, 2016 at 06:01 PM
will I every time have to change the router password? It happens the same today I can't connect after everything was ok yesterday do U think that I have to claim to the seller(all other functions of the phone are ok)bcs is still in warranty period and is old only 2 months.Thank U for the support!Sasha
Blocked Profile
Jun 20, 2016 at 03:33 PM
Sure, try that!