Freezing windows

Solved/Closed
hriehowinason Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday June 21, 2016 Status Member Last seen June 21, 2016 - Jun 21, 2016 at 03:19 AM
 nasco - Jun 25, 2016 at 01:56 AM
Hellow, I JUST WANT TO ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION.
How will I FIXED A CONTINUES FREEZING IN MY PC DURING MY PRIVATE USE WHEN IT HAPPENED. I ASKED THIS BECAUSE IT USED TO HAPPENED TO MY PC ONLY CERTAIN TIMES.
Related:

1 response

JONDZ Posts 52 Registration date Tuesday February 9, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 18, 2016 6
Jun 21, 2016 at 09:14 AM
Freeze is usually the indication of some type of performance problem due to bad hardware or problems with the way Windows is configured, including low memory or disk space. Go through the steps below to help identify the cause and how to fix it:

1. Issues with a hardware driver

You may see Windows freezing periodically if there is an issue with an important driver on your system. Display drivers, Bluetooth drivers, network drivers, and motherboard drivers can all contribute to temporary freezing of the system.

Check the PC manufacturer site to be sure you have the latest firmware for your PC, and that you are running the latest available drivers for all the hardware on your system.

2. Poor performance

A freeze could be part of a general performance problem that is causing a slow or lagging computer. If so, you may be able to help the problem by optimizing Windows for better performance.
Wow! Man thanks so much for your kind and help towards my question in which you had
respond to it within seconds and not even a month or hours. Through your help i had been doing some great search from the Manufacturer site and found all the driver needed for my PC and i had downloaded it, in which first i didn't know but through your help ,i came to understand that,the manufacturer do provide services to their customer .And regarding the freezing of my computer ,i came to saw some slight changes to my PC performances after i installed the drivers that i had downloaded from the manufacturer site. I hope any future problem when ask , you will be in a great help to me.
Thanks a lot and may our good Lord God blesses you.