Has anyone used the 3CX PBX solution before?

Closed
Blocked Profile - Jun 22, 2016 at 12:18 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 23, 2016 at 06:10 PM
I'd like to know your experience/opinions.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 22, 2016 at 06:12 PM
I have no XP with this type.

Is this a BYOD white label server build on your own machine, or are they selling you the box?

I like the no per port/seat/phone license! That is nice. It is open source though, so make certain you understand every service/role that is on in that box! FREE CALLING ON KIEFERSCHILD!
Blocked Profile
Jun 23, 2016 at 07:28 AM
Mark,

i've dabbled in a few PBX solutions both physical and virtual.

3CX seems like a nice and cheap way to get what you want which means ££ for resellers like me.

It is free if you want to have 2 calls at once otherwise you have to pay for licenses for more.

I'm currently using the free one for testing purposes with the view to start making money by reselling and supporting.

So far i'm pretty impressed with it - There is no messing about with having to purchase addons and features.

This is something you install on a computer or a virtual machine which will then become you PBX.

i've got the basics working such as in/out calls and i'm just in the process of getting the mobile apps to work when off the network. Then I intend on learning the detailed bits such as permissions, customisation, routing etc.
Blocked Profile
Jun 23, 2016 at 06:10 PM
If you need ANY help with COS (class of services), local to one, local to all routing, or such, I can help out!