Airtel Connectivity Problem

Closed
Rayhaan - Jun 29, 2016 at 12:01 PM
 Rayhaan - Jun 29, 2016 at 12:19 PM
Hello,

I have a Issue with my router.it does not show the DSL and Internet connectivity lights when I use it. I use an Airtel modem.it's frustrating as it's out for long periods of time before comes back.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 29, 2016 at 12:11 PM
Contact your provider. It may your providers network. In that case, we cannot do anything about over utilization, or mis-configured services, or maybe an account being in treatment (A.K.A. throttled).

We encourage you to contact your provider for this one! You are already paying (right?) for it!
Oh wow.I did not expect to get an answer this fast. Thank you.so there's nothing I can do?.and it seems to be a seasonal problem sometimes there's no issues.but on some months everyday u get about an hour of internet. That's it.and the providers seem to lack conviction to do anything about it.last year I reported this issue they said nothing was wrong and I was a fool to say otherwise.
Blocked Profile
Jun 29, 2016 at 12:18 PM
If it is the only provider in town, that will happen. Any other options?
Rayhaan > Blocked Profile
Jun 29, 2016 at 12:19 PM
Well that is the best one cause of the offer I get.it makes me last monthly dwelling on the internet but it does not help if u get an hour of Internet a day given I'm on a vacation too.