Facebook reviewing Id [Solved]

Ask a question fawadzafeer2 1Posts Sunday July 3, 2016Registration date July 3, 2016 Last seen - Latest answer on Jul 11, 2016 04:31PM
Hi!!
I really have a problem with my facebook
When I wanna login to it gives me this messege
(Thank You
We'll get in touch with you at the email address you provided after we've reviewed your ID. You will now be logged out of Facebook.
Log Out)
Pleeeaase help me if you can
Its very important for me
PLEASE!!!!!!!
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Same problem create with me.
How can i reopen my account.
Ambucias 31874Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 25, 2016 Last seen - Jul 11, 2016 04:31PM
You obviously have not read my answer at the beginning of this thread.
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Facebook wants to verify your identity, hence you must submit documents.
See these links, they will show you how.

https://www.facebook.com/help/153265828135764
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/319547548123767
Good luck
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
I'm having the same issue to. Did you get it resolved or still not Working. It's very important for me too. When did it happen to you. I think it happened to me on Sunday or Monday. What do we do in the meantime. Do you think it's temporary or permanent.
hiran1228 5Posts Tuesday July 5, 2016Registration date July 6, 2016 Last seen - Jul 6, 2016 04:34PM
What do you mean by millions of accounts. How many people have the same situation as ours. How was i the last among thousands. I always check my email every day. How did this happen, i don't understand.

I thought Facebook is a big team and they are open 24 hours.
Ambucias 31874Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 25, 2016 Last seen - Jul 6, 2016 04:45PM
There are about 20 million people with a Facebook account and that is not counting millions of businesses. According to the number of requests with the same issue as your that we get on this forum, we assume that 2% of the 20 million have been asked to submit an Id, that makes thousands, especially in the light that Facebook is presently purging double accounts or those people who have opened an account under a false name.

Facebook is a large team, yes! They are not all working as moderators, just a few. The others are president, vice presidents, administrators, accountants,, human resources, pay role clerks, lawyers, programmers, technicians, clerks, janitors, caferia attendants, ground keepers, chauffeurs, etc
hiran1228 5Posts Tuesday July 5, 2016Registration date July 6, 2016 Last seen - Jul 6, 2016 05:46PM
Do we know what caused the problem? How soon will we be able to get back on Facebook. Why would they do something like this.
hiran1228 5Posts Tuesday July 5, 2016Registration date July 6, 2016 Last seen Ambucias - Jul 6, 2016 05:47PM
But how do we know if we are back on Facebook. Like if the problem is resolved
Ambucias 31874Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 25, 2016 Last seen - Jul 7, 2016 04:18AM
Usually Facebook wants to verify documents when there are two accounts with similarities or they suspect a person to have given a false identity.

I have no idea when you will get back on Facebook.

They will not notify you if the document you submitted is not correct.

You should get an e-mail or SMS when your account is restored.
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!