Facebook Identity Not Confirmed [Solved]

Ask a question csar - Latest answer on Aug 17, 2016 07:10PM
I really need help!
For weeks now I can´t access my facebook account. After redefining my password they blocked my account, and to unlock it says I must verify my identity and change the password.
The next step, however, says only this: «Identity Not Confirmed. We currently can't verify your identity. Please try again later.»
So I can't do anything else! Did this already happen to anyone? I've contacted Facebook but they don't respond! It's been giving me this answer for weeks, so frustrating!
See more 
moins plus
Have you sent them your ID yet? Just be aware, facebook does not have a customer service line to call, or anything, and they will never charge you for unlocking services. You must remain diligent and keep bugging them. think about if only 1% of the users had this problem! How long would it take to verify every one of them?
csar- Aug 17, 2016 05:06PM
Thanks for the reply!

Yes, I have contacted Facebook Support by e-mail. During one week I answered the identification procedures that they asked me. At the end the guy told me to make sure I was logged out of every I eventually logged out of my Messenger app and mobile account. I am literally without access now, because it still didn't work. The same sentence keeps appearing all the time! Then the guy from support stopped replying. The last thing I sent was a print screen with the message.

I keep sending him e-mails, hoping for an answer because I don't see this happening to other's really frustrating to lose all the info I had in my account, especially because I also use Facebook to work!
Ambucias 33093Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 23, 2016 Last seen - Aug 17, 2016 05:33PM

Pardon the intrusion on this discussion Mark.
I am curious to know.

Csar, you say that you use your page for work. Is your page in your real name or in your business name?

Can I assume that you have been emailing Facebook by replying to a mail they sent you?

Have you sent any identification papers to Facebook?

Is you page online now or was it disabled?

From what I gather, many emails sent to Facebook, probably by the thousands daily, do not all get an answer and they are filtered. As Mark says, they don't have time to continuously concentrate on a single account.

csar- Aug 17, 2016 05:47PM

I have just received an e-mail from facebook support. The guy finally solved it for me! (THANKS!!) It took quite a few e-mails though.

( But answering your questions: I use the page for work but only contact wise, not a business page.

I used a complaint platform in California that forwarded my issue to Facebook support. So that's the e-mail I was replying to.

I have sent my ID - it was the first thing they asked. Then answered some basic questions about myself. It took a while to solve but I'm finally in.

My page was always online, only the access was blocked.)

But this "dead end" issue was very weird...I just couldn't find anything about it online....

Thanks for your availability anyways!
Have a nice day both of you
Add comment
moins plus
Thank you for the information!

A California complaint platform! Most interesting! Sure sting Facebook on a sensitive part. There should be more! Do you have an url ?

Thanks again
csar- Aug 17, 2016 06:19PM
Ambucias 33093Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 23, 2016 Last seen - Aug 17, 2016 06:22PM
Thank you
ac3mark 6020Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus October 21, 2016 Last seen - Aug 17, 2016 07:10PM
NICE!!!!!!!!! THIS is the greatest answer EVER! Mark this as HISTORIC!
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!