Facebook Identity Not Confirmed [Solved]

Ask a question csar - Last answered on Dec 1, 2016 at 05:31 PM
I really need help!

For weeks now I can´t access my facebook account. After redefining my password they blocked my account, and to unlock it says I must verify my identity and change the password.

The next step, however, says only this: «Identity Not Confirmed. We currently can't verify your identity. Please try again later.»

So I can't do anything else! Did this already happen to anyone? I've contacted Facebook but they don't respond! It's been giving me this answer for weeks, so frustrating!
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Have you sent them your ID yet? Just be aware, facebook does not have a customer service line to call, or anything, and they will never charge you for unlocking services. You must remain diligent and keep bugging them. think about if only 1% of the users had this problem! How long would it take to verify every one of them?
csar- Aug 17, 2016 at 05:47 PM
Hi,

I have just received an e-mail from facebook support. The guy finally solved it for me! (THANKS!!) It took quite a few e-mails though.

( But answering your questions: I use the page for work but only contact wise, not a business page.

I used a complaint platform in California that forwarded my issue to Facebook support. So that's the e-mail I was replying to.

I have sent my ID - it was the first thing they asked. Then answered some basic questions about myself. It took a while to solve but I'm finally in.

My page was always online, only the access was blocked.)

But this "dead end" issue was very weird...I just couldn't find anything about it online....

Thanks for your availability anyways!
Have a nice day both of you
Kat- Nov 24, 2016 at 04:52 AM
May I know Facebook support email too?

I have been receiving this message whenever I try to log in..

We’ve detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.
It’s likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing. Learn more in the Help Center.
Over the next few steps we’ll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in.

Then I click "Continue" this will appear..

Identity Not Confirmed. We currently can't verify your identity. Please try again later.

Just wanted to know who should I get in touch with. Appreciate if you can share the email address.

Thanks!
mnil114 1Posts Wednesday November 30, 2016Registration date December 1, 2016 Last seen - Dec 1, 2016 at 10:21 AM
Kat, have you gotten the email? Literally the same exact thing, but I cannot find the email or a way to contact them at all. Thanks!
ac3mark 6180Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus December 2, 2016 Last seen - Nov 28, 2016 at 04:35 PM
PLease start a new thread with your issue, if this thread did not answer your question!
ac3mark 6180Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus December 2, 2016 Last seen - Dec 1, 2016 at 05:31 PM
@mnil114, please start a new thread if this doesn't help you!
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Thank you for the information!

A California complaint platform! Most interesting! Sure sting Facebook on a sensitive part. There should be more! Do you have an url ?

Thanks again
csar- Aug 17, 2016 at 06:19 PM
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/
Ambucias 34968Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 2, 2016 Last seen - Aug 17, 2016 at 06:22 PM
Thank you
ac3mark 6180Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus December 2, 2016 Last seen - Aug 17, 2016 at 07:10 PM
NICE!!!!!!!!! THIS is the greatest answer EVER! Mark this as HISTORIC!
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?