Facebook reviewing documents account blocked

Ask a question Ambitious Ãnkush - Last answered on Nov 14, 2016 06:19AM
Please help me my account is not opening.
Its a very big problem for me. Please tell me how to open this. And the message shows Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Facebook wants to verify your identity, hence you must submit documents.
See these links, they will show you how to recover your account:

https://www.facebook.com/help/153265828135764
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/319547548123767
brijesh sathvara- Nov 13, 2016 10:04PM
Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents.
Which open my account plezz give me answer ..
Ambucias 35221Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 8, 2016 Last seen - Nov 14, 2016 05:04AM
The answer was already given
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
I have send it allready a few of main IDs i.e Aadhar card, Pan Card Passport However my account still not to open.. pls pls . Silve this problem pls
Lucky- Nov 14, 2016 05:48AM
My Name is King Lucky As In All Certificates .. and my fb profile name was Lucky.. Previously I was go through all the security checks by facebook. My accoubt was free from any defects and thus is conducted since 2011 .. i am very frustrated as my photos and other content was at stake..I do not know why facebook does nt open my account despite i have send all the major IDs of Govt. OF india... Its indicates my name , DOB , Photo, Address and many more ... if they will not open my account then i will take several actions against facebook community for sure
Ambucias 35221Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 8, 2016 Last seen - Nov 14, 2016 05:54AM
Sorry but you should have created the account under your full name, not just Lucky.
Lucky- Nov 14, 2016 05:58AM
What are the chances in % to open up my account?? [IN YOUR OPINION ..GIVE YOUR PERSONAL VIEWS AND IF MY ACCOUNT WILL OPEN ..HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES.. just give me your views pls
Ambucias 35221Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 8, 2016 Last seen - Nov 14, 2016 06:02AM
After you submitted documents it may take weeks for Facebook to review them.

There are thousands of people experiencing the very same issue as you, you must wait your turn.

I do not have a personal view on the matter, depends on the person who will review your documents.
Lucky- Nov 14, 2016 06:19AM
Thanx alot buddy for giving me a valuable suggestions
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?