Please follow the steps given below to unblock website(s).
On Windows 7
1. Click Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >> right click on the Notepad program and choose Run as administrator.
2. Click on File and then Open. Browse to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc
3. Change the file filter drop down box (Files of type) to All Files (*.*)
4. Select "Hosts" and click Open
5. You will see the line "127.0.0.1 localhost " on the Hosts file
6. Any site listed underneath this line has ben blocked e.g. 127.0.0.1 www.bbc.co.uk
7. To unblock the websire, delete the line 127.0.0.1 www.bbc.co.uk
8. Click on File and then Save.
a) Before carrying out the above procedure, vavigate your way to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts
b) Right click the file and remove the "read only" box
c) Now click Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >> and open Notepad program
d) Now follow above procedure