Disabled gmail... [Solved]

Ask a question jeronn 4Posts Wednesday September 7, 2016Registration date September 7, 2016 Last seen - Latest answer on Sep 7, 2016 05:49AM
Hello,
My gmail account got disabled yesterday.
i sent several emails to the gmail team, filled all necessary form and up till this moment i got no response.
This account is so important to me.
can anyone help?
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
What is the reason given to you by Gmail for disabling your account?
jeronn 4Posts Wednesday September 7, 2016Registration date September 7, 2016 Last seen - Sep 7, 2016 05:23AM
i got no specific reason from gmail... the only message i get when i tried to login was that"This Google Account has been disabled."
Is there anyway you can help me resolve this provlem.
I sent several email to the accounts-support@google.com and i got no response.
Please help
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Google reserves the right to:

Suspend a Gmail Account from using a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system if there is a violation of the Google Terms of Service

Please contact Gmail using this form :
https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/140921?hl=en&ref_topic=2401957
jeronn 4Posts Wednesday September 7, 2016Registration date September 7, 2016 Last seen - Sep 7, 2016 05:37AM
After following that step, below is the email i received:

Hello Google user,

We understand you've recently been unable to access your Google account, and we appreciate you contacting us.

After review, your account is not eligible to be reinstated due to a violation of our Terms of Service.

Why was my account suspended?

We recommend viewing the our Google Terms of Service and product-specific policies to better understand what specific actions may have caused the violation.

If you have reviewed our policies and still believe your account has not violated them, please reply with any additional information that may be useful to process this request.

Best,

The Google Accounts Team
Ambucias 31946Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 27, 2016 Last seen - Sep 7, 2016 05:43AM
Hi Jeronn

Thank you for the information.
jeronn 4Posts Wednesday September 7, 2016Registration date September 7, 2016 Last seen - Sep 7, 2016 05:45AM
what else do i need to do in other to get back my account?
Ambucias 31946Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 27, 2016 Last seen - Sep 7, 2016 05:49AM
1. Review the Google terms of use.
2. If you believe that you have not violated any term, reply to Google with any additional information that may be useful to process this request.

There is no magic trick or any backdoor way to recover your account. Google is convinced that you have violated the terms of use.
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!