No display, but booting up correctly [Solved]

Ask a question Sumon shahadat - Latest answer on Sep 12, 2016 04:45AM
Hello,
I'm a user of acer laptop. I was playing a pc game, suddenly my laptop was hanged. then I shut down my laptop forcly by the button. but next time when I try to boot my laptop, my laptop display didn't turned on but the mechine was running it's self. please give me a solution to me that how can I get my laptops display on, and run the mechine.
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Hi Sumon,

So right now you think the laptop boots normally but your screen is now working? Could you please check with an external monitor or with a TV? You need to confirm if this is a screen failure or a PC issue. If the screen appears normaly on another monitor, you may need to check your laptop’s screen and its connections. If the laptop is under warranty, you may need to contact the seller.
I would suggest you to disconnect the power cable and battery (if possible) and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and try to boot normally. The problem persists?

Hope this helps

Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
You need to reinstall display driver via safe mode
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
but I couldn't see anything of BIOS that I can install display driver. so what I shhould do! monitor didn't work.
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
thank you
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!