Forgot Yahoo mail password and secret question, no alternate [Solved]

Ask a question Firyal - Latest answer on Sep 13, 2016 05:27PM
Hello,
Dear Sir,
Kindly note that i have forgot the password and the answer of my security question of my yahoo email: ***@***, therefore, kindly help me to access my email.
Yours Faithfully
Ferial Mukahal Anka
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Ms, do you have any alternative yahoo email. if yes that is better for a good recovery of your mail.. better still your password can still be change by you giving the right phone number you use to sign up.... thank you
Firyal1975 1Posts Tuesday September 13, 2016Registration date September 13, 2016 Last seen - Sep 13, 2016 11:06AM
Kindly note that i have not alternative email associated with my primary email: <removed by moderator>, therefore, i am asking your help to access my account.

Yours Faithfully

Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Dear Sir,

Referring to your email, and the usage of phone number used during the sign up period, i would like to confirm that i am no longer has access to that number, even i dont remember it, therefore, kindly consider the number: <removed by moderator> as my new conact number.

Yours Faithfully.

Firyal Mukahal Anka
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
You forgot your password and security question, you did not registered an alternate email, you did not register and alternate phone number; hence you cannot prove that you are the accounts legitimate owner.

Recovering your account is therefore impossible. It is gone for good!
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!