How do I print using "save as pdf" but in a Samsung Galaxy Note?

Closed
Aomunoz - Sep 14, 2016 at 05:23 PM
 Aomunoz - Sep 15, 2016 at 10:07 AM
I have been trying for a long time to print using a plugin that permit "save as pdf" as I usually do in any other hardware model using Android +5.1.1

Is there anyone who could kindly perform a test specifically on a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and revert confirming whether is it possible or not?

In case of be possible, share the tip or let me know what is the work-around used?

1 response

Monicadawson Posts 29 Registration date Thursday July 7, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 at 06:23 AM
There is the possibility on your Samsung Galaxy S5 to print and save files such as web pages, documents, pictures, memos, etc. as a PDF file. This works similar to the PDF function on a PC. On the Samsung Galaxy S5, a printer driver is installed that stores the print job to a PDF file. To use this function, you must do the following instructions on the Samsung Galaxy S5: As an example we save a web page as a PDF-file. To do this, open the Android browser on the smartphone and then tap at the top right on the three-point symbol. In the opened menu scroll down a bit and then tap "Print". You can now select a printer. Tap on "Save as PDF". In the next window, you can then use the button "Save" to start printing it as a PDF file. It now opens by default the Google Drive Explorer. Tap at the bottom on "Save". Alternatively the file name of the PDF file can be changed by editing the field before. The PDF-file will now be saved on your Samsung Galaxy S5. The PDF file can be found at: Apps --> My Files --> Device storage --> Downloads You know now how to convert files via the printer driver in a PDF file on the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Mónica,

I appreciate your feedback. What you describe is the normal procedure I follow in any Android telephone but my question is how to do the same in the specific model Samsung Galaxy Note 5, not Galaxy S5.

Unfortunately the procedure you describe, doesn't work in a galaxy NOTE 5 then I think Samsung blocked or removed to force to use a different way.

That feature is extremely useful but apparently not available under Galaxy Note 5 model, the one with the pen aka stylus to draw on screen and write freehand