Need XP Drivers for HP Pavilion Media Center

Solved/Closed
JohnSlider - Jun 3, 2008 at 10:46 AM
 kishore - Dec 15, 2020 at 09:17 PM
Hello,

I have a HP Pavilion Media Center m8226x Desktop PC, today I installed Windows XP on a separate partition so that I could dual-boot instead of always using Vista. I did this before checking for drivers (stupid, I know). Now I am unable to find any that work! I have tried previous versions, drivers from different HP computers, drivers from different manufactures even! Nothing will work. The only two I really need are for audio, and for accessing the internet. I'm not very tech savvy, hell it took me 5 hours just to get the dual-boot to operate correctly (losing everything save on my hard drive in the process!), so I figured I would find a place with a lot of computer savvy peeps like yourselves. Anybody have any suggestions or downloads for me?
Related:

11 responses

Well, try out these drivers. They did the trick for me.

http://forums12.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/questionanswer.do?admit=109447627+1215468048771+28353475&threadId=1183476
hi sir i want hp pavilion a1521 in media center pc drivers
Need XP Drivers for HP Pavilion Media Center
hello sir,
how r u
please help me to findXP Drivers for HP Pavilion dv6500
rotman > mahaveer
Jan 11, 2009 at 07:27 AM
hi my name pius put my friend call me rotman, I can find the driver for you, because the same thing happen to me when I but my HP PAVILION, I also write the same thing you did now, is an unknow person help me and he became my friend. so if yo are intrested call or Email me
my phone number is +2340860095594
me email address is rotman70@yahoo.com
I need Windows Xp driver for HP pavilion A1310in.
Plz. help me.
Thanks.
HELLO SIR,
HOW ARE U?
PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND QUICKPLAY MEDIA AND DVD BUTTON FOR HP Pavilion dv2000.
I NEED TO INSTALL IT FOR MY LAPTOP COMPUTER.
HELLO SIRS
HOW ARE U?
I ENJOY USING CAPITAL LETTERS IN MY POSTS AS IT LOOKS LIKE I'M SHOUTING
Hi all,
I changed Win Vista to Win Xp And I Want Graphic/Video Drivers for Hp Pavilion tx 1000?

Thanks
hey,
to dual boot xp and vista used first vista dvd/cd and boot it and donot press install now..there you will see repair the computer and after that a new screen arrive where press the first one and boot from vista...then download EasyBCD software and use that software to boot the xp ..if other problem arrive then mail me...
rakesh ranjan
Oct 13, 2008 at 03:58 AM
actually I have tx 1000 series hp pavellion teblet pc I had changed win vista to xp I m sending u all settings from whon I to changed but I dont have modem, touch pad,quick player, fingurprint redar

plz call me 9910476661
maran > rakesh ranjan
Nov 23, 2008 at 12:06 AM
hi, very glad 2 her that u have the winxp driver for HP TX1000. if u don't mind send me the drivers?

ur help will highly appreciated.
rakesh ranjan
Oct 13, 2008 at 04:24 AM
8.26_11.09_nforce_winxp_international.exe, try this one
Need XP Drivers for HP Pavilion tx 1000 series Media Center
michealk Posts 2 Registration date Sunday November 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 2, 2009 1
Nov 2, 2009 at 06:30 AM
check out here
http://www.scribd.com/doc/21949255/Free-Drivers-Download-of-Hp-Dell-Toshiba-and-All-Makes

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I need audio device for my hp pavilion dv6000 lap top computer
i want media device ??????????
azif > pankaj
Aug 9, 2008 at 05:26 AM
I want a million dollars
i have a Hp pavilion 9623 cl and I had to force the Audio drivers, to do this you need to un pack the SP3400, or the one for your computer it will detect the Hardware but wont be able to install it, then locate your device on the device manager, now you "update the driver" right click on the driver and click on "update" then chose "do not use this time" (windows just makes it worst), then click on "install from specific location", now you click "Dont search I will chose the driver to install" click on next then next again "the highlight should be on "show all devices", then click on have disk , now locate the driver SP3400 should be under C:\SWSETUP\SP3400 just click on the HD audio device and windows will tell your that the driver might not be appropiate just click on the " I dont care button and proceed" and that should be it :) hope it works for you good luck and have fun ^__^
Does Hp Compact dc7700p small form factor, have onboard sound driver? cuz I can't eve play a game, plz help where can I download this drivers
i want xp drivers for pavilion a6330in home pc
did you ever got you those driver or did you go back to vista
I am quite tied of HP machines, it's almost impossible to do any updating.

The IBM.Lonova machine are far better to change Vista/XP. HP is stupid to make their computer so rigid.
i have a working hp pavilion tx 1000 graphiscs
i search it in 4 hours
dwnload it from this rapid link:

after dwnloading open it but it will not installed
after dwnloading go to start-controlpanel-admin. tools-computemangment-divice manager-and find vga driver-leftclick it and select updat-in dilogbox select second option -in next dilogbox select 2 opthon-click next -select have a disc-and go to C:\SWSetup\SP33019 and select driver and click next

your screen bilink some time but it will instaled
Duke_42 Posts 12 Registration date Tuesday June 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 11, 2008 1
Jun 11, 2008 at 03:26 PM
Hi
There is a driver file sp32646 you need to down load from the HP site (if you type the sp32646 in Google its faster), Install this first and then the audio drivers and then the Modem drivers, this will sort out the audio problims,
(all other drivers are on the Hp.co.uk site)
Thankew very much ..

Even me suffering from the samaes problem././.