WinZip Account

Ask a question DLaTour 3Posts Sunday September 18, 2016Registration date September 18, 2016 Last seen - Latest answer on Sep 18, 2016 05:21PM
Hello, It's 9/1702016 ~ So. I'm a novice PC user and have come to this website in hopes of getting some assistance with Re-establishing my paid WinZip account. Here is my difficulty: Their 'support' sites do not provide a means of re-inputting a new Registry Code without Paying another yearly fee. In my case, this is $39.95. I paid the money 9/15/2016 and they established my account when I downloaded the program. However, when I tried to run their anti-virus on 9/17/2016, the 'memo' said the account was either "moved" or "removed" from my system. The Downloaded info is still in my programs but I don't know how access it and establish a desktop icon. Any suggestions?
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
If you ran a registry cleaning program then you may have removed the Registry entry for Win-Zip.
xpcman 15798Posts Wednesday October 8, 2008Registration date ModeratorStatus September 25, 2016 Last seen - Sep 18, 2016 02:17PM
Perhaps you can restore Windows to a checkpoint on 9/15 or 9/16.
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Thank you for your reply to my situation. I've resubmitted my account information to WinZip once again. Waiting to find out what happens this time.
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!