HP laptop won't turn on hinge was messed up

Closed
Malakiix - Sep 18, 2016 at 05:24 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 18, 2016 at 05:48 PM
Hello,
So my laptops hinge was messed up so I opened up the laptop compeltly and I fixed the hinge , I put the laptop back together and when I tried to turn it on the laptop came on but it was just a black screen, so I thought I probally loosened a wire when I opened it the first time so I opened it again to see if I could fix something , everything was pretty much perfect so I put it together again and now the laptop won't turn on at all :/. I already did the take battery out and hold power button method but still nothing :/ maybe it's the power button ribbon ?

The model number is 15-g133ds

Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Sep 18, 2016 at 05:34 PM
Hello

When the hinges got messed-up, some components may have got disturbed, yet some circuits may have been damaged.

I don't see how we can help you without getting our hands on the machine.

I suggest that you take it to your local repair shop and avoid trying to repair it your self as you may inadvertently create further problems.

Good luck