HP laptop won't turn on hinge was messed up

Ask a question Malakiix - Latest answer on Sep 18, 2016 05:48PM
Hello,
So my laptops hinge was messed up so I opened up the laptop compeltly and I fixed the hinge , I put the laptop back together and when I tried to turn it on the laptop came on but it was just a black screen, so I thought I probally loosened a wire when I opened it the first time so I opened it again to see if I could fix something , everything was pretty much perfect so I put it together again and now the laptop won't turn on at all :/. I already did the take battery out and hold power button method but still nothing :/ maybe it's the power button ribbon ?
The model number is 15-g133ds
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello

When the hinges got messed-up, some components may have got disturbed, yet some circuits may have been damaged.

I don't see how we can help you without getting our hands on the machine.

I suggest that you take it to your local repair shop and avoid trying to repair it your self as you may inadvertently create further problems.

Good luck
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Na the laptop was working fine with the broken hinge it's just when I opened it to fix the hinge that's when it messed up
Ambucias 32027Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 29, 2016 Last seen - Sep 18, 2016 05:48PM
Sorry pal

I still don't see how we can help you without getting our hands on the machine.
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!