Write protection message

Closed
sony - Sep 19, 2016 at 09:31 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Sep 19, 2016 at 10:25 AM
hi ,
write protection is display the copy to the file in pen drive .but i am not create a write protection
and may be my brother create a protection..so how it is remove message........pls tell me soon

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 19, 2016 at 10:20 AM
Get your brother to help you with the encryption, if it worked before and doesn't now, what changed?
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Sep 19, 2016 at 10:25 AM
Hey there sony,

Sometimes, the reason why you are no able to access the USB drive is that it is faling. Still, you could try to access it and see if it will work. Let's try something, shall we?
Follow these steps:
1. Open command prompt
2. Type the following:
attrib -s -h -r X:/*.* / s / d
Then hit "Enter" and wait about for some seconds
Be careful! Respect the spaces between words and script. Change the letter X with that has been assigned to the USB device on your PC (that you can see it in My Computer. It can be anything, depends on each computer.)
3. Finally, browse the flash drive and delete the recycle folder and if there is another one called "Autorun" you have to delete that too.

Let me know if that worked.