First, let’s load the computer into the setup screen. Now what is nice about this is the computer is using very minimum drivers in this environment. It takes out a lot of factors that the operating system or other programs might use.
1. Shut down the computer, and locate the F10 key.
2. When you turn the computer on tap the F10 key immediately.
3. If successful you should see the bios setup screen.
4. Let the computer sit on the screen for a few minutes to see if the color appears.
5. After some time go to diagnostic across the top. (Note you have to use the arrow keys to navigate around)
6. Once on diagnostic run the test it shows and please have your AC adapter plugged.