Sony black screen

Closed
kanks - Sep 20, 2016 at 06:32 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Sep 20, 2016 at 11:46 AM
Hello,

hi im also worried about my laptop black screen after the VAIO logo i followed the steps by removing the battery press shift+ f8 then power on ......like how many minutes will it take for the laptop to be back again?

Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Sep 20, 2016 at 11:46 AM
Hello kanks,

Can you boot into Safe mode and do you see any cursor blinking on the screen?
If you, then I would recommend you to restore the system through a repair CD if you have one. If you don't have such, you could try to find or make a bootable USB flash drive and try with it. For that, you must enter the BIOS settings and manually change the boot priority and set it on the USB ports.
The second thing that comes up into my mind is to restart your computer, go after pressing the appropriate F key to navigate to the Windows menu. From there you should have access to restore your OS. Open the Command Prompt in safe mode and run the command:
sfc / scannow
Then press Enter and wait for your OS to be repaired.
If you cannot access this menu while you reboot, enter the BIOS settings. There, navigate to the storage menu to verify that your hard drive is as a first boot priority. If not, you have to set it.

Once you have done this please, come over here to tell me what happened. Cheers.