Receiving a email address that I need to give password

Ask a question Lnavarro 2Posts Wednesday September 21, 2016Registration date September 21, 2016 Last seen - Latest answer on Sep 21, 2016 06:11PM
I keep receiving a email address that I need to give password to but I do not know it due to it being a lady from Att used her email to get into iTunes I can figure out how to get I have my own I tunes account but it is extremely annoying popping up all the time when I don't even know this person on my new phone
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello

Do yourself a favour, avoid trouble and ignore the email.

It's a known scam to obtain personal and sensitive information from you and, of course, money.

Best regards

Ambucias
Moderator, Virus/Security Contributor
Lnavarro 2Posts Wednesday September 21, 2016Registration date September 21, 2016 Last seen - Sep 21, 2016 06:02PM
I am sorry learning how o use this program but I made a mistake it Is a pop up that keeps saying to sign into iTunes to give password to elisabethgamama@live.come any suggestions thank for your patience
Ambucias 31980Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 28, 2016 Last seen - Sep 21, 2016 06:11PM
Hello

I insist again do not respond to the email it is a scam. The email address is not from iTunes nor Apple. They want to exploit your iTunes account and you may end up with a huge bill.

You should never divulge personal info otherwise you are looking for trouble. If you can, block the sender.
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!