Computer not power on. But fan is running

Solved/Closed
Donald - Sep 27, 2016 at 09:41 AM
 Donald D'Couth - Sep 30, 2016 at 11:36 AM
Hello,

Computer not power on. But fan is running

Related:

3 responses

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Sep 30, 2016 at 08:32 AM
Hello Donald,

With such a little information that you have put here, I find really hard to determine where the problem is. :)
Please, come back to the topic and post details regarding what has happened prior to the error that you get. What type of PC are you talking about – a desktop PC or a laptop? Are you able to
Please, provide more details regarding the situation and give information regarding the configuration that you have. If you have performed some troubleshooting steps already, please mention them too.

Cheers.
I have added 4gb addl ram in my desktop computer. After that the problem started. I have read one solution in the comment box that if the Ram is not properly fitted in the Mother board the computet may not work. I fitted properly the Ram. Now computer is working properly.
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Sep 30, 2016 at 11:00 AM
I'm glad that is working now! :)
Have a nice weekend.
Donald D'Couth
Sep 30, 2016 at 11:36 AM
I have added 4gb addl ram in my desktop computer. After that the problem started. I have read one solution in the comment box that if the Ram is not properly fitted in the Mother board the computet may not work. I fitted properly the Ram. Now computer is working properly.