Harddisk some blinking sound

Closed
ANil - Sep 29, 2016 at 04:57 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Sep 30, 2016 at 03:37 AM
Hello,

my darddisk some blinking sounds, its not recognising the secondary drive and its not showing please tell me how to retrive the data simple way

regards
Anil
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Sep 30, 2016 at 03:37 AM
Hi Anil,

Could you tell me if this is your primary drive? If it is, is your OS loading normally? Are you sure, the noises are coming from the hard drive. Usually, noises from the drive may indicate a serious issue. Are they like beeping sounds or more like a scratching noise? Is it like tak-tak-tak?
Most of the noises may indicate a mechanical problem, which, unfortunately, is not repairable. If you want to try to save your data, follow the link below. It is a list of data recovery tools. Try some of them, but have in mind that if the drive is not working properly, data recovery may be difficult. If the information is really important, I suggest you to contact a Data Recovery Company.

https://ccm.net/downloads/tools/file-management/

Hope this helps