Report Can't access facebook we're reviewing these additional

Ask a question usama - Last answered on Oct 14, 2016 04:18PM
Hello, I have sent my ID to Facebook last year and I have not been able to access my account till today then have not contacted me either on my email please someone help me I need this account as I have had it for 3 years now please help.
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello

Sometimes Facebook never responds and if they do the message is sent through email or phone. If they have not responded after a year it means that the documents you have submitted were not satisfactory to enable your account.

Sorry
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi so I can't do nothing about it now. This has got me really angry as I have had that account for 3 years now!
Ambucias 35204Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 7, 2016 Last seen - Oct 14, 2016 04:32AM
I agree, they must be furious.
usama- Oct 14, 2016 09:45AM
Can't a member of the facebook team reply to this and try and help me out for the past week I have been emailing every single email facebook and and I get an instant response from each and every one sorry you have reached us at the wrong channel. Like what do i do? Some body please please help.
Ambucias 35204Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 7, 2016 Last seen - Oct 14, 2016 04:18PM
Facebook team does not read on CCM.

Try to ask your question on the Facebook help centre and Facebook Forum.
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?