Can't access to account and alternate email

Ask a question Tim - Last answered on Oct 16, 2016 04:18PM
Hello,

I wanted to log in but the software noticed some special activity so I'm just able to get a new password by receiving it to the alternate mail address. I don't have access anymore to this account. If there is a security question I will definitely know the answer but no ine asks for that. It can't be that this is the only possibility to recreate a new password.

yahoo Id: ***@***
alternate email was ***@***

I just want to delete my flickr pictures because I don't want them to exist in the internet anymore.
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Sorry but in your case account recovery is impossible.
Ambucias 35174Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 7, 2016 Last seen - Oct 16, 2016 04:49AM
Sorry Tim but no. Anyway nobody can access your account to view the pics and after 12 months of inactivity your account will be deleted from the server.
Tim- Oct 16, 2016 06:36AM
Thank you Ambucias!

One last question.
When the yahoo Account will be deleted after 12 months, why is the flickr account still alive? Because I definitely did not use my yahoo account in the last 12 months.
Ambucias 35174Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 7, 2016 Last seen - Oct 16, 2016 06:42AM
Are you certain that your flickr account is still active ?

I found this:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN7276.html
Tim- Oct 16, 2016 07:09AM
I can find the profile via google so the account is stiöl active. But I have not accessed to the account for ages. At least for 7 years. (my email address was deleted since I was inactive for at least 5 years) That's why I'm a bit confused of the visibility of the pictures. I have not access to my email address so I can't log in to the flickr account aswell.
Ambucias 35174Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 7, 2016 Last seen - Oct 16, 2016 04:18PM
Finding your account on Google does not mean that the account is active.
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?