Computer is connected but not my browsers [Solved]

Ask a question Ryguy12 3Posts Tuesday October 18, 2016Registration date October 19, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Oct 19, 2016 04:17PM
Hi, I kinda need help sooner than later but any time would do. I have an "hp 1155 all in one" and yesterday I logged on and went to go on google chrome and it wouldn't connect to any links/pages so I tried Firefox and internet explore and the same happened also my computer was connected to my house Wi-Fi and was working because I was able to play mw2 online with no mishaps. I really need this fast bc I do my school on that computer. Thanks. Also I've got Windows 10
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Is your internet connection wireless ?
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Yea it is wireless
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
click on Network Connections, right click on the wireless network connection, scroll down to TCP/IP, click on the label to highlight it, click on properties, click on obtain IP address automatically (obtain DNS server address automatically is automatically selected), click on ok
Ryguy12 3Posts Tuesday October 18, 2016Registration date October 19, 2016 Last seen - Oct 19, 2016 10:01AM
Thanks a lot it works now and I'm not to far behind
Ambucias 35204Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 7, 2016 Last seen - Oct 19, 2016 04:17PM
My pleasure
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?