"Sorry, this feature isn't available ... " how to fix this?

Ask a question dryachiro 3Posts mardi 18 octobre 2016Registration date November 1, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Oct 19, 2016 04:22PM
Hello,

"Sorry, this feature isn't available right now. An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later." how to fix this?
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
That response usually means that you have temporarily been blocked from using that feature. This happens when the anti-abuse systems detect something which is seen as suspicious behavior.
There are many things which may trigger the system, including; sending too many messages, sending several identical messages, having , messages reported, sending too many links, etc.

The block will be for a fixed time. There is no way to reduce that time or lift the ban early, and trying to continue may extend the ban. All you can do is wait until the ban is automatically lifted, then avoid whatever it was that triggered the ban.

I hope this helps.
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
When exceeding safety questions correctly in order to access my original account shows me this error " Sorry, this feature isn't available right now. An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later "
6 Days left .. I Try google chrome and firefox and internet explorer and android app also i cleaing history and cookies the same problem

Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?