To much to be a fluke

Closed
Jrexruha Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday October 19, 2016 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016 - Oct 19, 2016 at 04:48 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 19, 2016 at 05:46 PM
Can someone please shed some light on my issue1. My husband has a mobile galaxy 5 note epically free really of use but has tecknuk apk translate but no email address usage other than gmail when I know he has other emails. His has back up files on his pic of weird ocg files of random voice controls from gps from our vehicle. His laptop has pubnub and two unsupported encryption documents hidden of massive data. He emails from wifi connection on occasions with huge shareit files.
His thing he doesn't know what any of it means someone else's laptop before him he's Estonian and I've been stuffed over before I am also dying with cancer, I'm not savvy but I need to get a full pic of my situation. My guts telling me he is full of shit of it bit then possibly it's just me? My ex stole 95k and sent it overseas. How can I fully get the picture on his phone there is no way it's that clean. He makes a big show of leaving it out at night but it's never got anything on it

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Oct 19, 2016 at 05:46 PM
Sorry Madam

Your request is in that it concerned a topic beyond scope of the forum.