My iPod won't turn on!!!

Solved/Closed
TBillionz18 - Updated on Nov 11, 2018 at 03:40 PM
 Bonehead - Dec 19, 2018 at 07:04 PM
Hello, My name is Terrence and I have had my ipod for a while, its a ipod video 30gb and one night I was listening to it and than I wanted to go to sleep so I paused it and than put it on hold and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up took my ipod off hold and than it would not turn back on. Ive tried everything from reseting it, plugging into a usb and power adapter. and it wont light up or do anything at all and I dont understand how it jus randomly stopped working. does anyone know any info on that??
Related:

130 responses

Hi there, I only see problems and no solutions:

here is what I did:

1. Plugged in iPod with USB to PC.
2. Opened my computer and saw that iPod was there in the list (Devices with removable storage).
3. Ejected the iPod (Use the option "Safely Remove" from the notification area in the bottom right next to your Windows clock)
4. made sure the hold button was off and then held down the Menu button and middle button at the same time for five seconds.

My iPod now works - I think its an issue with the battery charge falling too low - at least in my case :)

Good luck and let me know if this process worked for you!
Sparkle La'Shay
Jul 9, 2009 at 08:22 AM
OMG Thank u very much! It turned on. I was having a rough morning cause I couldnt listen to My music on My way to work. :) That was a long train ride. *lol Thanks again.
were is the 'devices wih removable storage' section,
i've gone through so many files and I cant find it :(
nothing works with my ipod nano im tellin ye.
help needed here!
email me back smartass :)