Appeal form

Closed
ko oo - Oct 27, 2016 at 09:39 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Oct 27, 2016 at 10:32 PM
Hello,
My facebook account is disbaled.please enbale it.
Now I fill appeal form.but I can't send.In your full name blank,I fill my disabled accont's email address.The email address you entered does not belong to disabled account appears.And then,At blank I fill my full name but the email address you entered does not belong to disabled account appear. How can I fill full name?please answer me.
please help me my personal facebook account to enable.This account is used to sell my goods such as dress and cloth.So,I posted many status, makes friend request and upload photos and joined many groups.And then I am poor English.I am myanmar.So,I dismiss your warning.Please I appologise you and your team for my mistake.My account is my business.My business is my life.So,My account is my life.Please save my business and life.

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,828
Oct 27, 2016 at 10:32 PM
CCM has not connection with Facebook. I suggest you read this:

https://ccm.net/faq/49584-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled

Good Luck