Gud aft. I forgot my password
And i lost my recovery #
How can u help me pls
See more 
Helpful
+10
moins plus
Hello

Unfortunately if you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry
Ambucias 35221Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 8, 2016 Last seen - Nov 16, 2016 at 04:57 PM
There are none as you can't prove that your are the legitimate account owner.
Suparna- Nov 17, 2016 at 07:09 PM
I hv linked Gmail to 2 phone numbers and one secret q. I answered all correcttly... But Google stumped me by asking the start date n year which i dont remember. It asked for an alternate email (linked or otherwise ).. So that they cud send a verification code... They sent n wen i used it in a box provided by Gmail... It said sorry.. V cud not identify you.. Let us get back in 3 to 5 days
tluangtea- Nov 19, 2016 at 06:13 AM
While i used gmail. My account automatically asked me an password. Nd when i type it asked me to chage pssword. And then i try to change asked me again for recovery phone no which i already lost. And my account is block. Cn u help me plij. I used for all my work and things...
Nita- Nov 19, 2016 at 08:41 AM
I can't remember my password, and no longer have the phone registered to my account. I've answered all questions correctly and entered alternate email. And still can't get in my account. They're saying I'll get an email in 2-3 days. This is most frustrating!
Ambucias 35221Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 8, 2016 Last seen - Nov 19, 2016 at 04:23 PM
I guess that you will need to wait 2 or 3 days.
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello

Unfortunately if you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?