Forgot Yahoo mail password and mobile number changed [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question Soledo 2Posts Saturday November 5, 2016Registration date November 5, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Dec 28, 2016 at 04:57 PM by Ambucias
Hello there., would any one can help how to resolve the issue with yahoo please. I forget my password and I have a new tel number. I don't know how to get my password
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
When you created the account did you register an alternate email address or phone number to which you have access?

or

When you created the account, did you register a secret question which you remember?
Helpful
plus moins
I not remember the security questions and I havent put any recovery email or tel nr:-(
Helpful
plus moins
Hello

Unfortunately if you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry
Kyung 1Posts Sunday December 18, 2016Registration date December 19, 2016 Last seen - Dec 18, 2016 at 08:07 AM
Hello, I forgot if I registered a secret question, but if there is, I think I can answer it. Please respond to me and help me. I need it so much. All my important files are there. Please help me ASAP. Thank you very much.
Ambucias 43494Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus August 22, 2017 Last seen - Dec 18, 2016 at 04:05 PM
Here is how to recover your password, (click this link)
http://ccm.net/faq/31449-recover-your-gmail-password
maye Kyung - Dec 28, 2016 at 08:46 AM
i have the same problem, i can't access my yahoo id because i forgot my password and my mobile number wa changed. Please help me
Ambucias 43494Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus August 22, 2017 Last seen - Dec 28, 2016 at 04:57 PM
Read my answer above

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?