Forgot Gmail password and recovery mobile number [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question bi kelly DK - Last answered on Apr 6, 2017 at 04:30 PM by Ambucias
Hello,

I have lost my account pliz help me ,pliz find my account and also I have forget the password and also all recovery gmail and mobile no too
Helpful
plus moins
Hello

Unfortunately if you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry
Kellyflores 2Posts Thursday April 6, 2017Registration date April 6, 2017 Last seen - Apr 6, 2017 at 04:27 PM
K so when you get hacked by your ex and he changes you password and phone number and recovery number there is nothing that can be done you just automatically lose everything? I'm coming fuses cause I did set a queatiin.
Ambucias 46623Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus November 12, 2017 Last seen - Apr 6, 2017 at 04:30 PM
Not necessarily. There is a way.

Please, bare in mind that CCM is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Hence we request that CCM forum users show mutual respect. Therefore, when asking for assistance, please be courteous, as for elsewhere in similar circumstances in every day society when asking for help. (Usually, how would someone ask for help? i.e. please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

Being courteous will also increase your chances of getting the help you need.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?