How to unlock icloud

Closed
Rasheedtolulope Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday November 8, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 8, 2016 - Nov 8, 2016 at 10:22 PM
AaronTaylor Posts 9 Registration date Friday March 10, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 15, 2017 - Mar 10, 2017 at 02:38 AM
Am glady am here i greet every body in the forum as a new visitor how to unlock icloud with easy way

2 responses

AaronTaylor Posts 9 Registration date Friday March 10, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 15, 2017 1
Mar 10, 2017 at 02:35 AM
Hi Rasheedtolulope ,

Do you know your iCloud passcode?

If so, you can go to "Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone" and turn it off with the passcode.

But if you do not have the iCloud passcode, you can try the steps below:

Step 1. Open the Settings and press on iCloud.
Step 2.When you tap on the iCloud option, you will be asked for the password. Put in any random number in its place.
Step 3.Press ‘done’ after entering the random number. iCloud will tell you that it’s not correct.
Step 4.Tap on OK and then Cancel. You will be directed towards the iCloud page again.
Step 5.Press Account one more time, erase the description and tap on done.
Step 6.You will be taken back to the main iCloud page without the password option. The find my phone feature will be turned off.
Step 7.Scroll down and press delete.

Of you can also refer https://www.imyfone.com/ios-data-erase/quick-ways-to-erase-iphone-without-passcode/ for other way to unlock your iCloud without passcode.
AaronTaylor Posts 9 Registration date Friday March 10, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 15, 2017 1
Mar 10, 2017 at 02:38 AM
"Hi Rasheedtolulope ,

Do you know your iCloud passcode?

If so, you can go to ""Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone"" and turn it off with the passcode.

But if you do not have the iCloud passcode, you can try the steps below:

Step 1. Open the Settings and press on iCloud.
Step 2.When you tap on the iCloud option, you will be asked for the password. Put in any random number in its place.
Step 3.Press ‘done’ after entering the random number. iCloud will tell you that it’s not correct.
Step 4.Tap on OK and then Cancel. You will be directed towards the iCloud page again.
Step 5.Press Account one more time, erase the description and tap on done.
Step 6.You will be taken back to the main iCloud page without the password option. The find my phone feature will be turned off.
Step 7.Scroll down and press delete.

Of you can also google "How to sign out icloud without password" and find the answer.