New PC turn on everything inside the PC works but nothing showup

Closed
Bouf360 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday November 22, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 22, 2016 - Nov 22, 2016 at 06:57 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Nov 23, 2016 at 09:21 AM
Hello Guys,
So It's been a few months since I bought my gaming PC the parts are still new, It was working fine but then I had a small problem that is when I turn my pc on I have to wait a while for it to show up something on screen so I just gotta wait like 5 mins then it works, or just replug my GPU card [MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4G] few days later I just turn on the PC the fans works literally everything works on PC but still nothing shows up on my screen, help me please I appreciate all of your answers, Thanks!
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Nov 22, 2016 at 01:15 PM
Hello Bouf360,

Can you share, please where did you put the VCD /video card/ when repluggin it? Did you use the same slot or switched it's place? It's important to know that, because there could be an error on one or more than one expantion slots. Are you sure you have placed the VCD correctly with the proper power supply? The cables could be twisted somehow, not providing enough power for the card to run properly. If you have the option, test the card on another place to see if it's working.

Hope I gave some ideas. Cheers.
Bouf360 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday November 22, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 22, 2016
Nov 22, 2016 at 01:43 PM
I used to replug it on the same slot then change it because the problem was still the same, and yes I did place it correctly with the power supply I can see the VCD fans work and the lightings go on, I do have a bad cable management on my PC though but no cables are twisted, I read on some old forums here that the problem could be the MoBo but when I take off the RAM and turn the PC on it does some beeps which mean that the MoBo is fine, I'm pretty confused where the problem could be knowing that my PC parts are still recent and didn't last much.
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122 > Bouf360 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday November 22, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 22, 2016
Nov 23, 2016 at 09:21 AM
Hello again,

One thing that I could add is to try to use the onboard video if you have one – I mean the integrated the videocard. Is that giving you a signal or the monitor remains black? Also, try to boot with only one RAM stick, after that switch with the other and change their places until one gives the error – if the failure is there. I'm sure, you have thorougly read the user manual of the motherboard when you bought it, but just in case of anything forgotten, take a look once again. :)
If any company helped you with the assembly of the parts, you can ask them for help as well.

Good luck!