Pc not start

Closed
pushkar - Nov 23, 2016 at 02:49 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Nov 23, 2016 at 04:09 AM
Hello,

I have a computer which has stoped working. There is no display on monitor the computer beeps three times, I reseted ram and tried another ram but still it is not workin Note (the computer was working fine but last night it stoped working suddenly), please help me.
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Nov 23, 2016 at 04:09 AM
Hi Pushkar,

The beeping codes may indicate different type of damage depending on the motherboard manufacturer. I recommend you to check your motherboard’s manual for further details. Trying to fix replace the RAM was a great decision. Three beeps may indicate a RAM damage or a RAM slot failure. This is a desktop PC, right?
Disconnect the power cable and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and try to boot again. I would recommend you to disconnect all but the RAM and the power supply. If all runs fine, you should be able to boot to BIOS. If not, I would recommend you to seek assistance from a technician.

Hope this helps