Gmail password hacked and recover email changed [Closed]

Ask a question riinak123 3Posts Wednesday November 23, 2016Registration date November 24, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 16, 2017 at 04:54 PM by nqulilez
How can I solve this problem...?Thanx any help :)
- Riina
See more 
Helpful
+98
plus moins
Hi

Before we can help you, you must tell us how you determined that this was a hacking case.
Mark_Wales 93Posts Wednesday November 16, 2016Registration date ContributorStatus May 1, 2017 Last seen - Nov 24, 2016 at 02:42 AM
Have you tried to recover your account with the information related to your account??
riinak123 3Posts Wednesday November 23, 2016Registration date November 24, 2016 Last seen - Nov 24, 2016 at 02:49 AM
Yes I have tried but my safe questions and 'two steps mobile phone safe system' has also hacked and changed the questions and mobile safe systems didn't work anymore...therefore I cant change my password and sign in my gmail-account :( - Riina
Mark_Wales 93Posts Wednesday November 16, 2016Registration date ContributorStatus May 1, 2017 Last seen - Nov 24, 2016 at 03:48 AM
Did you share your password with anyone?

Seems somebody closed to you have changed this because, Google is simply known as big "G" and no one can easily hack Gmail's account. You also mentioned that your account is enabled with two-step verification.

Sorry, I think you need to create a new one.
nqulilez- Jul 16, 2017 at 04:54 PM
Someone who hake my password and my number was created by my account it doesn't work so I don't get verify code
Helpful
+1
plus moins
Your account has been hacked.

See this link:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6294825?hl=en

Good luck

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?