Laptop not start

Ask a question rajatsisodia 1Posts Monday November 28, 2016Registration date November 28, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Nov 28, 2016 at 01:04 PM
hello
sir i am rajat sisodia
i have a problem
my dell laptop does not start but if i open it then automacally sutdown in 10 second

please solve my problem please help me
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi there rajat,

I would like to ask for some more information. Are you able to hear the drive or the fan spinning while the screen is black or not? If you can I would recommend connecting the laptop to an external monitor to see will there be any video signal going out from the laptop. If it does go out, then there's a need for LCD inverter replacement. If there's nothing showing either on external monitor nor display, but the fans are still working, the problem that you have may be due to the failure of the video chip. Sometimes, after much of a use and less cooling the graphics processor which is responsible for video signal transmission get unsolders, the thermic paste goes away and it gets unsoldered, therefore the screen doesn't show anything. If you possess knowledge of notebooks' hardware you can change the paste yourself by opening the laptop and check if the chipset that is next to the processor has got unsoldered or you can bring your laptop to a technician to get it soldered again.

Hope I gave some ideas. Cheers.
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?