I forget my yahoo password and security question. [Solved]

Ask a question mhyke 5Posts Thursday December 8, 2016Registration date December 8, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Dec 8, 2016 at 06:19 PM by Ambucias
Hello, I forget my yahoo password and security question. also i forgot my recovery and i lost my phone number .. can you please help me to recover my email? thanks!

See more 
Helpful
+2
plus moins
Hello

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry
Was this answer helpful?  
mhyke 5Posts Thursday December 8, 2016Registration date December 8, 2016 Last seen - Dec 8, 2016 at 05:23 PM
my yahoo account was over 1 to 2 year's ago since i forgot my password . so i already forgot all my secret question! all i remember was the yahoo id . sorry for the english .
mhyke 5Posts Thursday December 8, 2016Registration date December 8, 2016 Last seen - Dec 8, 2016 at 05:29 PM
my yahoo account was over 1 to 2 year's ago since i forgot my password . so i already forgot all my secret question! all i remember was the yahoo id . sorry for the english .
Leave a comment
Helpful
+1
plus moins
What day of the week is your favorite day? Perhaps us asking that will assist you in your hunt to remember your password. Let us know.
mhyke 5Posts Thursday December 8, 2016Registration date December 8, 2016 Last seen - Dec 8, 2016 at 05:24 PM
all i know is my birthday . thanks for replying me !
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I believe that I already answered you.
      • Can't remember secret questions and answer.
      • No alternate recovery email or phone number to receive a reset code

Furthermore, if you have not accessed your account for 12 months, it is deleted from the server. Hence, recovery is impossible, Create a new account.

Bye
mhyke 5Posts Thursday December 8, 2016Registration date December 8, 2016 Last seen - Dec 8, 2016 at 05:54 PM
Thanks for your concern! i appreciate it . By the way , i have another question. do you know how to change email in steam community or dota account? that's the reason why i recovering my email .thanks again!
Ambucias 42774Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus July 24, 2017 Last seen - Dec 8, 2016 at 06:19 PM
Hello

I suggest that you make it a separate question on the forum, as for myself I don't know.

Good luck
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?