Reactivating my old yahoo account [Solved]

Ask a question Chocofudge 2Posts Friday December 9, 2016Registration date December 9, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Dec 28, 2016 at 04:54 PM by Ambucias
Hello,
Good day to all!I would like to reactivate my old other yahoo mail account because i cant access to it anymore...my old yahoo account is removed by moderator@yahoo.com...Thanks and god bless!

See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi!The last time i signed in to my old account was 2014..i dont know the exact date...i need to reactivate or retrieve that account because i had lots of important documents there...kaizz_5247@yahoo.com was my old account to retrieve...hope you can help me to solve this issue...thanks and god bless!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

After 12 months of inactivity Yahoo accounts are deleted from the server.
kitkat- Dec 28, 2016 at 03:51 PM
Once deleted from the server is there any way to getit back by creating a new account with the old name cause mine says its still active but i cant get into it and its been more then a yr since ive been on but i need to get into to recover another password
Ambucias 39932Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 30, 2017 Last seen - Dec 28, 2016 at 04:54 PM
Try it !
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?