Key board problems

Solved/Closed
Shruti123 Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 26, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2016 - Dec 26, 2016 at 07:46 AM
 enzo - Jul 29, 2017 at 04:36 PM
Hello sir
I have HP omni 105 wire less PC. I recently downloaded Turbo C++ program. When I open that program my key board does not work. Any key does not work that time. In other program of my computer my key board is worked perfectly.
Please give me solution as early as possible.
Related:

1 response

Tabeer Posts 63 Registration date Thursday December 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2016 23
Dec 26, 2016 at 09:07 AM
In some situations, a keyboard may not work in Windows because of a software issue or accessibility feature such as ToggleKeys. To help verify this is not the cause of the issue, reboot the computer and see if the keyboard Num Lock, Caps Lock, or Scroll Lock can be turned on and off.

When these keys are pressed LED indicators should turn on to indicate the key is enabled or disabled. Another option is to try entering CMOS setup.

If the keyboard is working as the computer is booting up, something in Windows is preventing the keyboard from working. Try booting the computer into Safe Mode and see if it works. If your keyboard works in Safe Mode, try uninstalling or reinstalling any recently added software.

If the Num Lock and Caps Lock do not work, and you are unable to enter CMOS setup, something is physically wrong with the keyboard or the computer motherboard needs to be replaced.
Shruti123 Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 26, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2016
Dec 26, 2016 at 09:36 AM
Thank you for your quick response.
But can you give me full form of a CMOS set up.
My laptop has a sticky key even if I removed the keyboard pad still still make annoying sticky sound please help