My laptop restart again and again

Closed
naveen kumar - Updated by xpcman on 4/01/17 at 04:34 PM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Jan 6, 2017 at 03:48 AM
Hello,
hi sir this is lenovo laptop and i shut down direct after that it not work i push power button in start and again shutdown and auto-start .. but window cant start properly

Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Jan 6, 2017 at 03:48 AM
Hello naveen,

The reason that your laptop keeps restarting frequently is that there's a failure with one or more components and/or drivers of these components. Have you made any hardware or software chnages recently? If not, you have to try to repair your laptop with an installation CD of Windows. Try to boot your lappy in Safe mode by pressing the respective key in order to check if it will give you the same error. If the problem persists, you have to boot the laptop with a CD. If you don't have one, you could make a bootable USB flash on another PC that has the same OS as yours. Keep in mind that it has to have the same bit version too.

Let me know if that helped you.