HP Pavilion laptop won't turn on :(

Closed
Ranian7 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday January 12, 2017 Status Member Last seen January 12, 2017 - Jan 12, 2017 at 01:19 PM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Jan 13, 2017 at 03:21 AM
Last night I lost my charger so I used a friends. This morning the power light was flickering but wouldn't boot up. I held the power button for a while to reboot it but it won't turn back on.

I can't take the battery out because it doesn't have one and I tried to find a small hole to reset it and it doesn't have one.

What do I do... Please help me help my baby :((
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Jan 13, 2017 at 03:21 AM
Hi Ranian,

It is really hard to tell you what happened to your PC. Trying to hold the power button was a good idea, but you need to have both the power cable and battery disconnected when doing it. Are you sure your laptop does not have a battery or it is just not possible to remove it. There are some models which do not allow the battery to be easily removed. Please check the laptop’s manual if there is some button configuration you could use. I would seek assistance from a technician, because you may need to have the power port and the motherboard checked.

Hope this helps