When I shutdown my PC its getting restart automatically

Closed
Abdulrazak - Jan 17, 2017 at 09:09 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Jan 18, 2017 at 06:32 AM
Dear,

Greetings!

I have DELL 9020 with 1TB HDD, 12GB RAM (3 No.s 4+4+4) , 4GB VGA 610 card, Windows 7 Professional

When I start my PC its works fine. When I want to shutdown my pc, I will shutdown and everything will be closed and my system shutdowns.

But here after 3-5 sec My system automatically restarts. I don't know why. So normally When I want to shutdown my pc, i will stay near to pc until its shutdown and once everything goes off before gets to restart i will remove the power slot.

So can any1 help me out of this problem.

I have tried many ideas but doesn't works.

Each one please post unique comments and lt me try to fix my issue.

thank you everyone in advance.
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Jan 18, 2017 at 06:32 AM
Hi Abdulrazak,

You may be facing a network adapter issue. I would suggest you to open the Control Panel -> Device Manager-> Network Adapters.
Search for the Ethernet controller and righ click on it. Select Properties-> Power Management - > Advanced. Find “Wake from Shut Down” and turn it off. The network capabilities must be disabled.
Another thing to check is the BIOS configurations. Make sure that Network Boot is disabled.

If there is no change, you may be facing a Power Supply problem. In that case, you should search for assistance from a technician.

Hope this helps