Hp laptop will not turn on

Closed
Amy g - Updated by Ambucias on 22/01/17 at 05:22 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Jan 24, 2017 at 08:49 AM
I was just turning on my Hp because I let it 'sleep' and then a few minutes later i will go on it but I let it sleep while charging and I went out for about 45 mins then I came home and opened my laptop and just tried to turn it on and the fan was already running, hot air, then I was trying to turn it on but it hasn't turned on and I've been trying for ages I've been pressing the power button and that but noting has worked, pls help
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Jan 24, 2017 at 08:49 AM
Hello Amy g,

Have you pressed the button while the laptop battery was still plugged in? If so, you could try pulling out the battery and unplug the power cord of the laptop. After doing that, press the power button for 30 seconds and hold it still.
Then, plug the battery and the power cable back in. Try to start the laptop again.
Is your laptop under warranty still? If not, I would recommend you to open it and check if there's anything burnt or damaged on the motherboard.

Let me know if that helped.