CPU starts but monitor display no signal

Closed
RASHIQUE Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday January 25, 2017 Status Member Last seen January 25, 2017 - Jan 25, 2017 at 01:53 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jan 26, 2017 at 03:26 PM
Hello,
I have a problem on my computer. few days before the computer runs normally and now this day when I turn it on the monitor displays "no signal" the cpu fan is working fine, the videocard fan is also working fine, the casing's fan is also working fine but the monitor's LED just light in blue then after a few sec it turns to orange and displays "no signal" I don't know what happen or what could b the problem. I tried swaping the memory card with my new one but still don't work. I unplug keyboard, Mouse and Harddisk but stil displays no signal. if I remove the memory card from the slot it beeps which means the memory card slot is working fine. Please someone could help me with this problem

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Jan 26, 2017 at 03:26 PM
I suspect a hardware failure on the motherboard. It's a problem best left to a PC Tech with physical access to the computer. Perhaps a local PC repair shop can diagnose it.

Good Luck