Windows keep rebooting Help !

Closed
ameerko2u - Feb 14, 2017 at 11:17 PM
 ameerko2u - Feb 17, 2017 at 04:38 PM
Hello,

Help windows keep rebooting every 5 or 6 min :( after i tried to remove virus from my pc was changing mp3 and movies to unknown extension destroying them, also i think my site http://absatlak.com is infected too !!

Related:

2 responses

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Feb 15, 2017 at 04:01 AM
Hi Ameerko2u,

I would recommend you to do a clean Windows installation. If you were facing some software or registry issues, this may be the best solution. Have you tried booting in Safe Mode? Any changes?
If you do not want to reinstall the OS, try using a system restore function. I leave you some more details below:
https://ccm.net/faq/6693-system-restore-on-windows-7

Hope this helps

ameerko2u Posts 2 Registration date Thursday February 16, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2017
Feb 16, 2017 at 10:16 PM
Hello,

i have format the the driver and clean install windows in both computer and the same thing :( still restarting,

ACTUALLY THE PROBLEM STARTED BECAUSE OF DOING THIS:
https://ccm.net/forum/affich-876719-jpg-pdf-files-to-mp3-files

After i followed this thread the problem immediately started, and for my bad luck i did this to my computer and my laptop :( they both now have the same restarting problem

Regards
Ameer
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Feb 17, 2017 at 04:13 AM
So, can you find a pattern when the PC restarts or is it just random? Check if it will reboot if you do not do anything or if you boot in Safe Mode. Download a Linux Live version and copy the files to a bootable USB. Boot from it and load the Linux OS. Check if the PC will restart. I strongly recommend you to restore BIOS to its default settings.
it will restart in windows normal mode only when you are connected with internet no matter what are you doing, i have installed Kaspersky antivirus, and till now for 3 hours no Rebooting !, scan didn't find anything, but pc stopped rebooting then.

Can't find reason!
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155 > ameerko2u
Feb 17, 2017 at 06:39 AM
Make sure that Windows is updated and you have installed all the drivers for motherboard chipset from the motherboard manufacturer’s web page. If there was a software issue in the past, it should be gone once you have fully formatted the PC. I would advise you to install a tool that measures the PC temperature while in use.
Hello,

i m sure not temperature, we are freezing here and this happened to 2 computers, but start to think about avast anti-virus, too , cause all i did was exactly this:
1.uninstall avast.
2.install Kaspersky
3.Then everything worked perfect now on first computer.

But Kaspersky after scan, says no virus, but problem gone completely from 1st computer.
Working perfect now,