Half of my screen is white [Solved]

Ask a question fadkechii 2Posts Wednesday February 15, 2017Registration date February 16, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Feb 16, 2017 at 04:26 AM by fadkechii
helo evryone, my acer laptop suddenly have problem, half of the screen is white (verticle/at the bottom) however the task bar or windows still functional if i drag the mouse randomly at the position, the only problem is i cant see . the laptop is never fell or anything like that, it just happen :( the laptop still function as usual, its just i cant see half of it . please help me.

sorry for my english..
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi Fadkechii,

Try to press the laptop’s screen frame with two fingers. Is there any difference? Does the white part change?
Do you get half image since laptop turn on or only in Windows?
To tell you the truth, this may be a cable issue or a screen problem. Whatever the problem is, you should contact the seller, especially if the PC is under warranty.
If warranty has expired, you should seek assistance from technician. The laptop should be opened and examined.

Hope this helps

fadkechii 2Posts Wednesday February 15, 2017Registration date February 16, 2017 Last seen - Feb 16, 2017 at 04:26 AM
Hey thankyou for trying to helping me, yes i have try pressing screen technique but still nothing happen .i get it since the lapton is on.. (acer startup logo)
Yes i was searching many way has, found nothing . I guest i just hopping that my warranty is still valid..

Really appreciate your help :)
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?