Half of my laptop screen is white

Closed
fadkechii Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday February 15, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2017 - Updated on Jan 24, 2018 at 05:09 AM
 ohno - Jan 24, 2018 at 03:16 AM
helo evryone, my acer laptop suddenly have problem, half of the screen is white (verticle/at the bottom) however the task bar or windows still functional if i drag the mouse randomly at the position, the only problem is i cant see . the laptop is never fell or anything like that, it just happen :( the laptop still function as usual, its just i cant see half of it . please help me.

sorry for my english..
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Feb 16, 2017 at 04:05 AM
Hi Fadkechii,

Try to press the laptop’s screen frame with two fingers. Is there any difference? Does the white part change?
Do you get half image since laptop turn on or only in Windows?
To tell you the truth, this may be a cable issue or a screen problem. Whatever the problem is, you should contact the seller, especially if the PC is under warranty.
If warranty has expired, you should seek assistance from technician. The laptop should be opened and examined.

Hope this helps

fadkechii Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday February 15, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2017
Feb 16, 2017 at 04:26 AM
Hey thankyou for trying to helping me, yes i have try pressing screen technique but still nothing happen .i get it since the lapton is on.. (acer startup logo)
Yes i was searching many way has, found nothing . I guest i just hopping that my warranty is still valid..

Really appreciate your help :)
ohno > fadkechii Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday February 15, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2017
Jan 24, 2018 at 03:16 AM
i have the same prob ! you can use the apps on the computer but u can see the white