My dell inspiron N5110 laptop hangs continuously

Closed
Ravikiranj05 - Feb 15, 2017 at 07:01 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Feb 15, 2017 at 11:12 AM
Hello,
Hello sir,
I have Dell Inspiron N5110 laptop with windows 10. My laptop hangs continuously after usage of 20-25 minutes remain as it is until I restart it.
For that I have recently reset my windows but problem is not solved. I have nearly 70GB free memory in C drive. Also there is sound "beep beep" while turn on my laptop.
I want to know that is there any hardware problem or software problem. And how can I solve it.
Thank You.

Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Feb 15, 2017 at 11:12 AM
Hello Ravikiranj05,

The two beeps at the time when the laptop starts mean that there is a problem with the memory. I mean, you must check the RAM sticks.
Also, the freezing of a laptop may be due to several reasons, such as:
- Fault in the cooling system - you must find out if the fan is rotating correctly. It would be good if you can also measure the temperature of the CPU and GPU with some of the tools that are on the network
- Failure in the hard drive - the disk may not have been recently defragmented and may need defragmentation - you can also test it with any tool testings S.M.A.R.T. designed by its manufacturer.

Good luck.